Add-on Fellowships for Interdisciplinary Economics
The Joachim Herz Stiftung awards annually ten “Add-on Fellowships for Interdisciplinary Economics”. The fellowships aim at supporting Ph.D. students and postdocs who work on interdisciplinary economic questions.
The fellowship program addresses researchers who intend to deepen their skills in fields related to economics and whose research could benefit from such skills. Researchers from fields other than economics can also be supported if they work on issues with economic relevance. In any case, an affiliation with a public German research institution is required as the fellowships do not provide basic funding.
Fellows are supported with an amount of up to 12,500 euros over the course of two years. The funds can be spent flexibly, e.g. for the attendance of interdisciplinary training sessions or workshops, the attendance of conferences or to finance research visits. Equipment, e.g. PC, software or data, can also be purchased. The program will run until 2019.
Deadline: July 18, 2018
- Jun.-Prof. Dr. Moritz Drupp (Universität Hamburg)
- Prof. Dr. Robert Finger (ETH Zurich)
- Prof. Dr. Frank Heinemann (TU Berlin)
- Jun. Prof. Dr. Matthias Heinz (Universität zu Köln)
- Prof. Regina T. Riphahn, PhD (FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg)
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Winter (LMU München)