Add-on Fellowships for Interdisciplinary Economics
The Joachim Herz Stiftung annually awards ten “Add-on Fellowships for Interdisciplinary Economics”. The fellowships aim to support PhD-students and postdocs who work on interdisciplinary economic questions.
The fellowship program addresses researchers who intend to deepen their skills in fields related to economics and whose research could benefit from such skills. Researchers from fields other than economics can also be supported if they work on issues with economic relevance. In any case, an affiliation with a public German research institution is required as the fellowships do not provide basic funding.
Fellows are supported with an amount of up to € 12.500 over the course of two years. The funds can be spent flexibly, e.g. attending interdisciplinary training sessions or workshops, attending conferences or financing research visits. Equipment, e.g. PCs, software or data, can also be purchased. The program will run until 2019.
Deadline: July 18, 2018
- Jun.-Prof. Dr. Moritz Drupp (University of Hamburg)
- Prof. Dr. Robert Finger (ETH Zurich)
- Prof. Dr. Frank Heinemann (TU Berlin)
- Jun. Prof. Dr. Matthias Heinz (University of Cologne)
- Prof. Regina T. Riphahn, PhD (FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg)
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Winter (LMU Munich)